• Orders usually takes 1-2 business days to process before they ship. Holidays may add an additional 1-2 business days to processing time.
• LawnMaster can ship to anywhere in the continental U.S. and Hawaii. If your shipping address is in any off-shore U.S. territories, please call (866) 384-8432 to place your order over the phone.
• Currently, lawnmaster.com does not ship to Canada. Canadian customers should call (866) 384-8432 and press 1 for Lawn & Garden Outdoor Power Equipment to place orders for replacement parts over the phone.
• LawnMaster does not ship to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address only.
• Please review your shipping information for accuracy. Shipping fees are not refunded when product is returned undeliverable.
• Due to postal regulation, lithium-ion batteries cannot be shipped by air/express methods. Therefore, all LawnMaster products are shipped via FedEx Ground.
LawnMaster offers hassle-free returns on items purchased directly from LawnMaster.com:
• LawnMaster guarantees all unused merchandise for 30 days from the date of purchase. Simply call LawnMaster at (866) 384-8432 to initiate the return process.
• All products returned to LawnMaster for a refund or exchange must include proof of purchase.
• Our Customer Service Rep will provide a FedEx Ground pre-paid label to return the product to us. Any FedEx drop-off location will accept your return package.
• LawnMaster does not refund shipping fees on returns or exchanges. Your refund will include the price of the returned product plus taxes, less any paid original and return shipping fees.
• All returned packages will be analyzed by our returns department for condition and contents. If the product is used or if there are missing parts, your refund will be less a variable restocking fee based on the condition.
• Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the credit to appear on your statement.
LawnMaster products purchased through other authorized retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
If you have warranty questions, please visit the Warranty Information page for more information.