Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Returns
Fast shipping and hassle-free returns!
- Orders usually takes 1-2 business days to process before they ship. We do not ship on weekends. Holidays may add an additional 1-2 business days to processing time.
- LawnMaster can ship to anywhere in the continental U.S. and Hawaii. If your shipping address is in an off-shore U.S. territory, please call (866) 384-8432 to place your order over the phone.
- Currently, LawnMaster.com does not ship to Canada. Canadian customers should call (855) 645-4115 to place orders for replacement parts over the phone.
- LawnMaster does not ship to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address only.
- Please review your shipping information for accuracy. Shipping fees are not refunded when product is returned for a bad address or is refused.
- Due to postal regulation, lithium-ion batteries cannot be shipped by air/express methods. Therefore, all LawnMaster products are shipped via FedEx Ground.
LawnMaster offers hassle-free returns on items purchased directly from LawnMaster.com:
- LawnMaster guarantees all unused merchandise for 30 days from the date of purchase. Simply email LawnMaster at email@example.com to initiate the return process. Please do not call the Customer Service phone number in regards to online orders, as these agents do not have access to this information.
- Our Customer Service Rep will provide a FedEx Ground pre-paid label to return the product to us. Any FedEx drop-off location will accept your return package.
- LawnMaster does not refund shipping fees on returns or exchanges. Your refund will include the price of the returned product plus taxes, less any paid original and return shipping fees.
- All returned packages will be analyzed by our returns department for condition and contents. If the product is used or if there are missing parts, your refund will be less a variable restocking fee based on the condition.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the credit to appear on your statement.
LawnMaster products purchased through other authorized retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
If you have warranty questions, please visit the Warranty Information page for more information.